Accounts Payable Clerk
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance Team. In this role you’d be working as part of a team while managing many AP processes on your own.
• Reconcile credit cards, post related journal entries and vouchers for expenses
• Verify and enter vouchers, Seek approval for vendor invoices
• Review vouchers entered by data entry for correct GL coding
• Reconcile supplier invoices to PO’s, Process wire payments for suppliers
• Prepare cheque run and EFT payments
• Review customer payments for accounts receivable
• Assist with month end process, provide accruals amounts
• Process employee expense reimbursements
• Post closing of supplier shipments received by warehouse into ERP system
• Organize and maintain accounts payable documents
The Ideal Candidate Has
• Previous experience in processing AP functions for a small to medium sized business
• Attention to detail
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent time management and organization skill
How To Apply
Get ready. Get set. Tell us about yourself. We want to hear what makes you the hands-down, no-doubt-about-it, ideal candidate for addition to the Danica team. Use your cover letter as a vehicle to tell us about the special attributes you possess that will add some extra flare to the Danica dynamic.
Please send resumes with salary expectations to [email protected] (no calls). Please ensure that “Accounts Payable Clerk” is in the subject field of the email. Danica is an equal opportunity employer.