Production, Quality Control, and Logistics Specialist
Danica is currently looking to hire a Production, Quality Control, and Logistics Specialist. We are seeking a reliable, career minded individual who is comfortable with change and looking to grow with us as a company. This is a permanent full time position with opportunity for advancement.
• Ensure that our vendors have all of the information and materials required to produce our purchase orders correctly and on time.
• Ensure that our product is produced in accordance with relevant consumer safety requirements.
• Track open Purchase orders.
• Update internal ERP with new information (delays, quantity changes, etc).
• Maintain and renew product certifications when needed.
• Ensure our products meet our standards for quality, packaging, and labelling requirements.
• Remedy any Quality Control issues efficiently.
• Liaison with our Products Development department for quality concerns and packaging needs.
• Review returns for patterns and problem items.
• Help develop a vendor compliance guide for new and existing suppliers.
• Provide a weekly snapshot of Quality Control issues and updates to sales, customers service, and product development.
• Receive and track customer complaints and pictures.
• Create and coordinate in house tests for possible issues.
• Coordinate 3rd party Quality Control testing when necessary.
• Provide our warehouse with a file that is used for Quality Control when receiving.
• Arranging LCL, and container shipments from overseas to our 3rd party warehouse.
• Preparing shipping documents for brokerage.
• Coordinating end delivery of shipment with Line haul carrier.
• Ensure purchase orders are prepared and received in ERP.
• High Degree of Attention to Detail and organizational/time management skills.
• Advanced level of MS Office 2010 (Outlook, Excel and Word).
• Experience in Production follow-up, Quality Control, and Logistics with overseas vendors (minimum 2 years).
Desired Skills & Attributes
• Extremely good problem solving skills
• Positive attitude
• Great interpersonal and Team skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Access to a car to make visits to the warehouse
Resume and Cover Letter
Get ready. Get set. Tell us about yourself. We want to hear what makes you the hands-down, no-doubt-about-it, ideal candidate to join the Danica team. Use your cover letter as a vehicle to tell us about the special attributes you possess that will add some extra flare to the Danica dynamic.
Please send resumes with salary expectations by responding to this post (no calls). Please ensure that “Production, Quality Control, and Logistics Specialist” is in the subject field of the email.
The Danica Group is an equal opportunity employer.