Join our team
Danica is a market leader in Housewares, Giftware and Home Furnishing design. With six distinct brands under the Danica umbrella, we offer an engaging and dynamic family of product with global reach. Our passion and commitment to our team and customers drives our business and we are looking for people who are excited about thinking and delivering differently. Our team includes people like you - innovative, curious, enthusiastic, authentic, kind and inclusive. If you're looking to work for a company with a culture as vibrant as the products it produces, Danica is the place for you. Our company values include social responsibility, environmental accountability, continuous improvement, teamwork, and inclusiveness.
Content Supervisor | Maternity Leave Position
The Content Supervisor manages the Ecommerce Content Specialist along with various external content creators and reports directly to the Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for all digital content strategy related to ecommerce. The Content Supervisor oversees the Product Information Management software Salsify, ensures all digital content is accurate and enhanced for ecommerce, as well as manages content creation for all ecommerce channels. The ecommerce content team is responsible for publishing product content to all marketplaces, product merchandising and maintaining product catalogs and brand stores. This is a maternity leave contract, with possibility for extension.
This position is located in Vancouver, BC.
· Maintain PIM Salsify and work with key stakeholders for continuous improvement
· Enriching workflows to make processes more efficient between all software systems
· Ensure all content is stored in the PIM and easily accessible to all who need it (internally, reps and customers) through Salsify or digital content catalogs
· Oversee the creation and accuracy of optimized ecommerce content for all digital channels
· Work with design, product development and operations teams to ensure all content is complete and accurate for new product launches. This includes copywriting, SEO, and digital asset creation.
· Oversee photoshoots and videoshoots, photography styling when required
· Hire contractors, such as copywriters, translators, SEO specialists as needed
Create graphics such as product
infographic templates or digital ads for PPC campaigns
· Oversee new product launches and the set-up of new marketplaces
· Implement effective content optimization strategies to enhance the customer experience and increase conversion (creating product variations, A+ pages/enhanced below the fold content, etc) and/or collaborate with external ecommerce service providers/experts for content management
· Coordinate with sales for all promos/sponsored ad requirements
Keep up to date with marketplace
requirements such as changing algorithms and content requirements
Brand Management across all ecommerce channels
· Ensuring all product information is accurate and reflective of each brand on every channel
· Updating Brand Store/Corporate profile pages
· SEO research and best practices for a variety of channels
· Using channel insights and analytics to provide content enhancements and opportunities to improve KPI performance
· Identify trends for product assortment
The ideal candidate:
- Has 5+ years of professional experience in an ecommerce role
- Has extensive experience using a PIM/PXM software (Salsify experience a plus)
- Has 2+ years’ experience managing marketplace accounts, specifically both Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central, and any of the following are an asset: Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Overstock, Home Depot etc
- Has proven experience of increasing conversion rates through content optimization
- Has strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including formulas
- Understanding of CMS platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a strong asset
- Has experience in ERP system and reporting such as Sage X3 and Sage SEI
- Has a strong eye for detail and excellent creative problem solving skills
- Has experience managing content creators
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills, paired with a robust style of collaboration
- Loves design, colour, beautiful products and is ready to share our brand stories with the world
How to apply
Get ready. Get
set. Tell us about yourself. We want to hear what makes you the hands-down,
no-doubt-about-it, ideal candidate for addition to the Danica team. Use your
cover letter as a vehicle to tell us about the special attributes you possess
that will add some extra flare to the Danica dynamic.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] (no calls please). Please ensure that “Content Supervisor” is in the subject field of the email. Danica is an equal opportunity employer.