Danica is hiring!
Danica is considered a leader in fashion housewares. Our product assortment is an eclectic mix of kitchen and tabletop textiles, home accessories and giftware. We have a strong commitment to outstanding quality, service and design, which has made us a premiere source of wholesale home décor products for fifty years.
If you're looking to work for a company with a culture as vibrant as the products it produces, Danica is the place for you. We are a driven, yet easy-going, group of people working hard at having fun.
Danica is seeking a Customer Service Specialist
Danica is currently looking to hire a Customer Service Specialist. We are seeking a reliable, career-minded individual who is comfortable with change in a fast-paced environment, and looking to grow with us as a company. This is a permanent full time position with opportunity for advancement.
Ideal start dates – Immediate
· Handling High Volume Calls/Emails
· Order Tracking/ Revisions
· Return Authorizations/Courier Claims/Shipment Investigations
· General Product Knowledge/Procedure Communication
· Sales Rep/Internal Staff Support
· Experience in a Customer Service role (minimum 5 years)
· Experience in team lead positions/training/mentoring
· High Degree of Attention to Detail & Sense of Urgency
· Experience managing customer escalations
· Previous experience with ERP systems
· Excellent organizational skills
· Advanced level of MS Office 2010 (Outlook, Excel and Word)
Desired Skills & Attributes
· Strong Customer Service Focus
· Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
· Strong Communication Skills
· Consistent and Dependable
· Positive and Professional Attitude
· Excellent Time Management Skills
· Excellent Conflict Resolution Skills
· Ability to Make Decisions under Pressure
· Ability to Remain Calm and Patient
· Ability to Thrive in fast paced, high volume environment
· Ability to Lead and Motivate Others
· Ability to Prioritize own Work and others
· Sage Enterprise Management knowledge (preferred)
· Previous Wholesale Experience (preferred)
Resume and Cover Letter
Get ready. Get set. Tell us about yourself. We want to hear what makes you the hands-down, no-doubt-about-it, ideal candidate to join the Danica team. Use your cover letter as a vehicle to tell us about the special attributes you possess that will add some extra flare to the Danica dynamic.
Please send resumes with salary expectations to [email protected] (no calls). Please ensure that “Customer Service Specialist” is in the subject field of the email. Danica is an equal opportunity employer.