Join our team
Danica is a market leader in Housewares, Giftware and Home Furnishing design. With six distinct brands under the Danica umbrella, we offer an engaging and dynamic family of product with global reach. Our passion and commitment to our team and customers drives our business and we are looking for people who are excited about thinking and delivering differently. Our team includes people like you - innovative, curious, enthusiastic, authentic, kind and inclusive. If you're looking to work for a company with a culture as vibrant as the products it produces, Danica is the place for you. Our company values include social responsibility, environmental accountability, continuous improvement, teamwork, and inclusiveness.
E-commerce Operations Coordinator
We are looking for an E-commerce Operations Coordinator to join our Ecommerce Team. In this role, you will be responsible for all operational tasks that relate to ecommerce, inclusive of, inventory analytics, planning, forecasting, drop shipping, and vendor portal maintenance. An ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem solver and self-motivated. Someone who is organized and is always looking to improve and automate processes would excel in this position. If you know you can contribute significantly in ecommerce growth by achieving operational excellence this job is for you!
This position is located in Vancouver, BC.
Order and Vendor Portal Management
· Improve ecommerce order flow/management for all existing marketplace accounts
· Assist in implementing and then manage ecommerce solution software for order and inventory management
· Analyze effectiveness of drop shipping processes, recommend and implement any changes
· Maintain the assign ecommerce platforms and manage all post sales activities
· Create and manage Customer Returns process
· Work with A/R team to dispute invoice shortages in Amazon Vendor Central
· Proactively identify problems and create solutions to optimize ecommerce processes.
· Forecast Amazon inventory using Vendor Central Analytics (historical sales and Amazon forecasts)
· Manage FBA inventory (forecasting, weekly inventory replenishment, creating shipping plans)
· Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet sales goals on various marketplace accounts
· Manage all product shipments and replenishment across all e-commerce marketplaces in both Canada and the United States
· Assist in establishing seasonal product strategy and demand planning for optimal inventory levels
· Reconcile and adjust FBA and multiple 3PL inventory in ERP on a monthly basis
· Dispute/ investigate any inventory related issues via case management
· Internal Work Orders
· Maintain item attributes in ERP system (season codes, replenishment status etc.).
· Create, implement and analyze various performance metrics and present data in a way that is actionable for the ecommerce sales team
· Create and analyze weekly sales reports across marketplaces to identify sales trends
· Create actionable category/SKU level performance reports including traffic, glance views and out of stock rate
· Create sell through reports on new product introductions, advertised products, promotions for internal reviewing (as needed)
· Provide insights & recommendations for further sales growth
· Help to develop business intelligence tools and processes
· Monitor and work on improving Operational KPIs.
The ideal candidate has
· A high level of Motivation and takes initiative
· 1-2 years of Amazon Seller Central experience
· Experience working in e-commerce/marketplaces
· Intermediate understand of Excel, specifically building sales reporting tools and forecasts
· Strong Quantitative, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
· High Degree of Attention to Detail
· Strong Communication Skills
· Positive and Professional Attitude
· Proven ability to learn new software systems
· Knowledge of reporting tools (ie. PowerBI) is an asset
· Experience working with ecommerce solution providers (ie. ChannelAdvisor, SellerCloud etc.,) is an asset.
How to applY
Get ready. Get set. Tell us
about yourself. We want to hear what makes you the hands-down,
no-doubt-about-it, ideal candidate for addition to the Danica team. Use your
cover letter as a vehicle to tell us about the special attributes you possess
that will add some extra flare to the Danica dynamic.
Please send your resume to [email protected] (no calls please). Please ensure that “E-commerce Operations Coordinator” is in the subject field of the email. Danica is an equal opportunity employer.