Danica is considered to be a leader in fashion housewares. Our product assortment is an eclectic mix of kitchen and tabletop textiles, home accessories and giftware. We have a strong commitment to outstanding quality, service and design, which has made us a premiere source of wholesale home décor products for fifty years.
If you're looking to work for a company with a culture
as vibrant as the products it produces, Danica is the place for you.
Key Account Customer Support
Danica is currently looking to hire for Key Account Customer Support. We are looking for a reliable, career minded individual who is comfortable with change and looking to grow with us as a company. The primary function of this position is to aid and support the administration of Danica and Now Designs larger retail accounts.
What is a Key Account to Danica you may ask?
· A Key Account is a National retail store which may have multiple locations and have custom handling requirements.
· Item/Customer Set up forms
· Ordering customer labels
· Order review and preparing orders for order entry
· Insurance updates, customs docs (Commercial Invoice, B13 form).
· Identify and problem solve issues that arise for customers such as logistical challenges, allocation or inventory issues and item or carton labelling.
· Communicate with buyers, assistant buyers and sales representatives regarding PO delays, allocation and shipping issues.
· Support Sales Managers with sample shipping and account management.
· Investigate short payments and fines, processing credits and debits.
· Large retailer wholesale account experience
· Advanced level of MS Office 2010 (Outlook, Excel and Word)
· Previous Logistical Experience
· Basic understanding of EDI
· Basic Accounting Knowledge
Desired Skills & Attributes
· Strong Customer Service Focus
· Strong Quantitative, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
· Consistent and Dependable
· High Degree of Attention to Detail
· Excellent Time Management Skills
· Strong Communication Skills
· Positive and Professional Attitude
· Ability to Make Decisions under Pressure
· Ability to Remain Calm and Patient
· Ability to Thrive in fast paced, high volume environment
· General understanding of business and world geography
· Sage X3 knowledge (not essential)
· Sage SEI knowledge (not essential)
Resume and Cover Letter
Get ready. Get set. Tell us about yourself. We want to hear what makes you the hands-down, no-doubt-about-it, ideal candidate for to join the Danica team. Use your cover letter as a vehicle to tell us about the special attributes you possess that will add some extra flare to the Danica dynamic.
Please send resumes with salary expectations to by responding to this post (no calls).
Please ensure that “Key Account Customer Support” is in the subject field of the email. Danica is an equal opportunity employer.