Join our team
Danica is a market leader in Housewares, Giftware and Home Furnishing design. With six distinct brands under the Danica umbrella, we offer an engaging and dynamic family of product with global reach. Our passion and commitment to our team and customers drives our business and we are looking for people who are excited about thinking and delivering differently. Our team includes people like you - innovative, curious, enthusiastic, authentic, kind and inclusive. If you're looking to work for a company with a culture as vibrant as the products it produces, Danica is the place for you. Our company values include social responsibility, environmental accountability, continuous improvement, teamwork, and inclusiveness.
Key Account Sales Manager
Danica Imports is currently looking to hire a Key Manager Sales Manager to manage North American Key Accounts. Danica Imports serves the housewares and gift needs of thousands of retailers throughout the continent. We are seeking a sales manager to expand business by onboarding new accounts as well as maintain existing ones. As the successful candidate, you would possess the ability to both manage house accounts, as well as accounts shared with contracted Sales Representatives. You will foster strong relationships with buyers, reps, and co-workers while increasing sales, analyzing markets, and targeting opportunities.
· Grow existing business
· Acquire new customers
· Facilitate communication between clients and the Danica Team
· Prospecting and lead follow up
· Preparing annual sales budgets and sales plans
· Develop an understanding of the competition within the market
· Attend industry tradeshows
· Organize and lead sales meetings with clients
· Wholesale Sales Experience – 5+ years
· Key Accounts management experience with complex needs and multiple locations
· Experience with USA and Canadian markets
· Proven success in prospecting
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
· Be solution oriented
· Must possess a valid passport and be able/willing to travel throughout North America
· Post-secondary education
· Experience in Kitchen or Gift industry
· CMS, CRM, PIM, ERP software experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
· Custom product development
· Positive, dependable, and self-driven
· Highly organized
· Full understanding of retail
How to apply
Get set. Tell us about yourself. We want to hear what makes you the hands-down,
no-doubt-about-it, ideal candidate for addition to the Danica team. Use your
cover letter as a vehicle to tell us about the special attributes you possess
that will add some extra flare to the Danica dynamic.
Please send your resume and cover letter (no calls please). Please ensure that “Key Account Sales Manager” is in the subject field of the email.
Danica is an equal opportunity employer.