Danica is a market leader in Housewares, Giftware and Home Furnishing design. With six distinct brands under the Danica umbrella, we offer an engaging and dynamic family of product with global reach. Our passion and commitment to our team and customers drives our business and we are looking for people who are excited about thinking and delivering differently. Our team includes people like you - innovative, curious, enthusiastic, authentic, kind and inclusive. If you're looking to work for a company with a culture as vibrant as the products it produces, Danica is the place for you. Our company values include social responsibility, environmental accountability, continuous improvement, teamwork, and inclusiveness.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join our fast-paced, creative and collaborative team.
You are an innovative marketing professional who excels as a leader and strategist. You are prepared to roll up your sleeves and work side-by-side with your team, removing distractions and bringing out the best work in each person. Being equally skilled in analysis and creativity, your digital marketing expertise is set to position Danica for significant gains in the ecommerce environment. This position will suit a brand enthusiast with a strong understanding of the B2B and B2C customer experience. You must have the tools to form a clear plan to leverage digital advertising, SEO, social and new web development structure to our advantage. Success will come with expert analysis of market opportunity, buying patterns, behaviours and trends. In your role, you will have end-to-end responsibility for all marketing activities, with the support of an internal team, as well as external contractors and services. The Marketing Manager reports directly to the VP Creative.
This position is located in Vancouver, BC.
· Develop, champion and implement a vision and strategic plan for B2B and B2C marketing, with a focus on digital channels
· Set KPIs, conduct data analysis and implement improvement accordingly
· Oversee Marketing team immediately, and eventually Content and Graphics teams
· Plan and execute a new Corporate website, working closely with your Marketing and Graphics Supervisors, and external web developer
· Evaluate and oversee maintenance B2B selling platform
· Implement B2B customer segmentation system and action specific campaigns to target accordingly
· Utilize budget effectively to grow B2B sales in all divisions, with a focus on ecommerce
· Plan and execute visual brand presence at physical and digital tradeshows
· Create virtual showroom experience to enhance selling toolbox
· Oversee Graphics Supervisor in forming catalogues, packaging and fixturing
· Launch, oversee maintenance and drive traffic for additional B2C sites for individual brands, working closely with Marketing and Graphics Supervisors
· Create and execute expanded social media strategy, working closely with Marketing Supervisor and team
· Implement B2C customer segmentation system and action specific campaigns to target
· Plan and execute digital advertising campaigns using Google and Facebook ad platforms
· Strategize and collaborate with stakeholders to plan and execute Marketplace advertising campaigns accordingly
The Ideal Candidate Has:
Is entrepreneurial, naturally curious and enjoys autonomy
Holds a track record of developing, executing, and optimizing effective brand campaigns
Has expertise in digital and traditional marketing communication tactics and objectives
Has proven experience building online and social media strategies and frameworks
Has experience with both B2B and B2C environments
Feels confident analyzing complex sales and customer data
Showcases exemplary organizational and project management skills
Holds strong writing and content development skills
Is respected for taking ownership, initiative, and displays a sense of urgency and self-direction
Is comfortable managing a multi-faceted team including Graphic Designers and Content Creators
Is at home in an ever-changing environment, and relishes problem solving
Has an eye for detail and a creative approach
Feels confident using budgets to plan and launch Digital Advertising for Google and Facebook ads, either internally or utilizing an agency
Has excellent written and oral communication skills, paired with a robust style of collaboration
Loves design, colour, beautiful products and is ready to share our brand stories with the world
Experience in planning and executing Marketplace ad campaigns ie Amazon
Exhibits functional knowledge of software required for information sharing including MS Outlook, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign
Has experience in ERP system and reporting such as Sage X3 and Sage SEI
Has proficiency in email marketing platform like Mailchimp
Has experience with Salsify or other PXM/PIM
Feels confident learning new softwares
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant Marketing discipline. Minimum 8 years of related experience.
Get ready. Get
set. Tell us about yourself. We want to hear what makes you the hands-down,
no-doubt-about-it, ideal candidate for addition to the Danica team. Use your
cover letter as a vehicle to tell us about the special attributes you possess
that will add some extra flare to the Danica dynamic.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] (no calls please). Please ensure that “Marketing Manager” is in the subject field of the email. Danica is an equal opportunity employer.